Thursday, January 29, 2009

Right Now

At this very moment I am being begged, pleaded with, asked, harassed and harangued by my three year old son, Seth. All he wants is a lollipop. He really needs one, he deserves one. After all, he was so good at finishing the cookies he had to have as dessert from his second breakfast. God made children so cute so you you can deal with the annoyances that come from everyday life. Who could possibly say that there was no intelligent design. In my opinion, God is brilliant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy--

Can you email me your address? I have an invitation for you for Cyndi's baby shower, but lost your address.

My email is dolphineyes77@hotmail.com.

The date for the shower is 2/14 @ 12 noon (as to not interrupt any romantic evening plans).

Thanks, Courtney

The Gardner Gang said...

Give the boy a lollipop.
H