Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Baaaaack

How could I have been so sorry and neglectful? If anybody still reads this, I promise I'll try to do better. The summer has flown by! The kids are so great, Josh is working hard on relaxing in the driver's seat. He gets his license in October and is still a little tense. David is rockin' the house daily and doing a great job. He is looking at becoming a rock star (is Van Halen hiring?). Joe is 7 and that should explain everything. He is struggling with babyish tendencies and looking and feeling more grown up. His legs are so long now he reminds me of a colt. Seth is almost 4 and has pretty much abandoned the three year-old tantrum thing. He is a master of manipulation though. He has his brothers completely in tow. Then there is Annabeth. What could I possibly say about her? She is beautiful, funny, fashion conscious, and adorable. I can't believe she is almost 10 months old! Matt and I are just trying to keep up with all the growing and changing our brood does every day. I still sit back and wonder how one woman could be so blessed!

1 comment:

The Gardner Gang said...

I still read your blog. I was as neglectful this summer as you were. There is just so much to do when the sun is nearer the earth. I wish I could see you all and gage all these changes for myself. Miss you guys!
H