Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holy Cow Batman, That Was A Long Break

I know, I know, if anybody actually still reads this you thought we were all dead or in the witness protection program! We are still here, just amazingly busy. I guess you don't realize it, but juggling 5 kids, a home, homeschooling, a husband, a dog, a psychotic cat and loads of other stuff is HARD! Most days I count it a small victory that no one bled, okay, okay, that no one bled to death. We are halfway through the school year and all three of the school-age kids are breezing through like it was easy. Since Christmas, I have begun teaching Seth how to read. I think he is doing well, should take about a month and he'll be on his way. Annabeth is 15 months old now and a true delight to me. I have enjoyed every minute with this little lady, and look forward to many more. To say that she has healed a place in my heart that was left by the early death of our pre-born daughters is an understatement. Matt is still the awesome man, husband, dad, sweetheart that he always has been. Kinda makes you wonder when I start counting all these blessings, what did I do to deserve this? Thank you Lord, for loving me. Lame, I know, but WOW! You knock me on my knees.

No comments: