Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cool Weather and a Smaller Pants Size

I know, weird things to get jazzed about right? I absolutely love the fall. It has always been my favorite time of the year. Growing up with the mountains just a short ride away and my birthday in October just made Autumn the best for me. Living here in Charleston has made me miss the changing leaves and that cold crisp feeling in the air. I do love it when the weather starts to turn. I am also thankful that after nine months of living with a basketball under my shirt I can bend!!! I am now wearing a size smaller than I was when the whole baby journey started. I am still working to drop a few more, but I have always said that pregnancy is the best diet for me. Pity I'll never go on it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you and your family last night. Miss you and you do look great!
Love ya,

Courtney