Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl

I have a baby girl! I am so thrilled to be her mommy. I was really worried that after having all of my boys I wouldn't be able to love her quite as much. I am happy to say that all my fears were unwarranted. I am having so much fun. It is like having a real life baby doll. I have a blast dressing her up and fussing over her. The men in my life have all taken to her like ducks to a pond. Annabeth has still not cried since right after being born. If she makes the smallest sound of distress they all rush to her side. I am humbled by the gallantry of my men. Who knew they were such gentlemen?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see her...

maybe we could get together one saturday for a little while and visit.

I'm glad you're happy, and Annabeth is healthy. Thinking about you...
love, Courtney

The Gardner Gang said...

I knew. You married a gentelman and have been diligent in raising four more. Now is the time of the Princess. I'm so happy for you!
H