Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Annabeth


Hello to everyone! This is my first time writing on my wife's blog so bear with me. I just had to say something about my brand new daugther! She is so beautiful, so tiny, so cuddly, so perfect! I am so glad she is here now and our family is complete! Thank you God for my wonderful, loving wife and all of my children He has given to me as a blessing! My wife did such a great job during labor. Once again, she did it naturally with only a small dose of pain medicine. She amazes me everyday with what she can do! I mean, I go to work and am faced with providing the basic needs for our family. With God's help, we have always had enough. However, I do not think I could handle what she does at home day after day, month after month, year after year...and does it so well! And certainly don't ask me to give birth!! We would have Josh and Josh only if that part of it was left up to me. It makes me feel like the surgery I am going to have soon is nothing. I would like to thank everyone for all of your prayers, gifts, and words of encouragement. God is good! Just take one look at my family!

7 comments:

Bill & Susan said...

Welcome to this world Annabeth. You have been born to a very rich family, maybe not rich with worldly riches but rich in much more important ways. I am sure you will be the apple of your fathers eye and the princess of your mothers heart. Susan and I will love watching you grow into a beautiful young girl. You will have big brothers that will protect you and maybe on a few occasions tease you, but I have no doubt you will give back more than you will get. Matt you and Kathy have certinaly brought another great blessing into this world with the help our loving God. You guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful...and so is your family. I know all the boys are very excited about having a little sister. Cameron will never admit this to Whitney but they truly have a special bond. Cameron keeps telling Whitney he will be coming over to her house so she can cook for him. It is pretty funny. Your family is truly blessed. Miss you all. Twila

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God for his indescribable gift!! Love to you all
Danialle

Jeremiah Jacob Brown said...

WOW! What a beautiful baby girl. You guys did good! I will be out very soon to visit with you all and meet this precious baby! We love you guys and are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful ladies! Don't you love seeing that...there's two of you now. She's beautiful and I look forward to meeting her soon. Take it easy and enjoy your new addition...before you know it she'll be 9 years old and tall and independent...tee hee.
Love you, Courtney

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! She is so pretty.. Lydia was right she looks like a dainty Beam!! I am so sorry I haven't been to see yall yet but I will soon as both of our crazy lives settle down!! Love to all of you!!! Kathy, you did great!!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Annabeth! The Lord has blessed you with the world's best mommy and daddy, plus fabulous big brothers that will always help protect you. To the rest of the Beam Bunch, I think I will petition Webster's to simply put a photo of you guys under the definition of FAMILY. Love you all!
Stacy, Jamie, Adrienne and Baby Keira