Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mama Slug

I have hit the wall, gatorade and energy drinks are useless. The first time I was pregnant, I was a cute young thang of 19. I worked 2 jobs, I went out on the town and I never needed a break. I am now the mother of 4, my husband is the only person who could call me cute with a straight face and I am almost 35. I have reached the point in my pregnancy that I feel as though I have accomplished something if I get a shower before noon. My son told me the other day that he would now refer to me as Mama Slug. To be honest, I couldn't even get upset. The upside is that in a few weeks I will no longer be confused with Jabba the Hut.

2 comments:

Bill & Susan said...

Am not your husband, but I think I could say you are a cute slug!

The Gardner Gang said...

You are cute! Motherhood becomes you at any stage. I am so glad I got to see you in the belly stage. We have had a great time this weekend. The Beam/Gardner blessing has happened again I don't know how I will go home and live without you on a day to day basis. *Sigh*
H