Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Am A Baseball Hostage

I know that I haven't been able to blog like I usually do but there is a lot going on! Take this week for example, we had a Dr. appt. and baseball practice on Monday. We had a game Tuesday (David won), we clean the church on Wednesday, and we have another game on Thursday. I have been told that we will have a Mothers Day extravaganza weekend beginning Friday. Whew, I am tired already! Things are moving right along with the baby and other stuff. I will be 19 weeks this Friday, (halfway is 20 weeks) and I can't believe the time has flown by. I remember thinking at this point in my pregnancy with Josh that he would never come. Every baby since then I find myself begging time to SLLOOOWWW DOOOWWWNNNN! On a lighter note, David's team is in 1st place and is 6-1. Way to go Owlz!

1 comment:

The Gardner Gang said...

Yea David! Yea Kathy! Yea Baby! Glad to see a post from you. You have no idea how much I miss them when you are to busy. Love you guys lots and hope to at least catch a glims of the guys next saturday. YEA AIRSOFT!!!
H