Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks For The Help???

The time has come for Seth to begin that odyssey that all young children must make. He has officially begun his potty training! Age and the fact that a new and younger sibling is on the way had nothing to do with this breakthrough, the little guy brought it all on himself. I was resting on the couch the other day and he decided that he would change himself instead of disturbing me. He did an amazing job if you leave out that I had to change the sheets on my bed and he needed a bath. The business parts that had previously been messy, were spic and span! It was the cleaning parts that were now soiled. As I gave him a bath, I told him that I was proud of him but that any little boy who could change his own diaper was a little boy who was ready for underwear. So far, we are doing ok!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for having such a great attitude about the clean-up part!! You are such a great example.
DV

The Gardner Gang said...

You go girl. We're cheering for you and Seth.
H

Andy Gill said...

So, how is it going with Seth? I ask because Andy seems to be regressing in the area. He was doing well, and then he just decided he doesn't like the toilet... any suggestions?

AG