Friday, April 4, 2008

SHH It Is Our Little Secret

Matt took Josh to the movies tonight. David went with Bill and Susan Brown. Matt tried to be gracious and let me go out with Josh, but I opted to stay at home. The guys think that poor old Mom is at home sacrificing for them, I may even get a Starbucks out of it. The secret to the whole thing is this... When all of the big boys are gone, the little boys snuggle with me the entire time. I just put them to bed to end our love fest. Matt plays hard and rough with them when I'm gone and he thinks that is what happens for me. I am Mom, therefore, too soft and cuddly to wrestle. I think it is great that the guys go out for a good time, I am really glad that I get to stay in for mine.

1 comment:

Bill & Susan said...

Susan and I are very glad that you and Matt shared your 2nd oldest this evening. For our part we had a great evening. Dinner was very good and the conversation was excellent (though I don't know how much Susan enjoyed the AirSoft talk, I on the other had did) but I know we all enjoyed the movie. We will ask sometime in the near future to share some time with the oldest. We saw some great previews of coming movies. We hope you are as willing.