Saturday, June 21, 2008

How Matt Got His Groove Back

My hot husband is alone on a tropical island. He is surrounded by sand and clear blue water. I'm sure there are plenty of girls in bikinis walking around. Does this sound like the makings for a guy movie paradise along the lines of "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"? Well, believe it or not, he is on a business trip. He left today for the island of Antigua and will not be home until Thursday morning. I am not jealous, I am not bitter, if I repeat this often enough maybe it will be true. I really am not upset, I just miss him. As for the groove thing, he never lost it...

3 comments:

Bill & Susan said...

HE NEVER LOST IT? Heck I would be happy if I ever had it. You know you can call Susan and I if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! I know you are joking around but you are and always will be the only one for me. I'm here in probably the most beautiful place I've ever been (including Charleston) and it is not the same without you and the boys.....er... and our girl!! Can't wait to get back home to you guys! Your adoring husband, Matt

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but aren't you pregnant with #5? I don't think that either one of you has to worry about getting your groove back. It's obvious that you two have never lost it!