Sunday, June 29, 2008

No Dreads, No Tats, No Doobies, No Rum

My husband made it home early Thursday morning with none of the above in tow. I know, the dreads were stretching it a little bit. I am very thankful to have him home. He said the island was beautiful, and he was swamped with work. I guess that means he was too busy to go looking for Stella. We are working on getting back to normal. David won the Sub-District championship with his All-Star team. Josh is back from camp, all is right with the world. I am almost 6 months pregnant and I AM NOT READY! We don't have a name and she will be naked. Oh well, I'll get ready in time.

1 comment:

The Gardner Gang said...

So glad to hear Matt is back. Tell him we say hi. You always get ready for your babies in time. Remember the irational sock fear with Joey? Do I need to send her some socks? And we didn't name Ian untill he was two days old and lo he is ok. It will all work out great!
Oh and GO DAVID and I'm glad Josh is home too. Can't wait to hear about all the Beam family adventures.
H