Wednesday, March 18, 2009

14 Down A Lifetime To Go

Happy anniversary to you my dear husband. My blog is usually filled with the antics of all of our little monkeys, but today I decided to post directly to you. I met you almost 18 years ago now, we have been married for 14 years, been through 5 children, 2 states, several jobs, several moves. I can honestly say that my love for you magnifies daily. You are my guide, my love, my friend, my sounding board, my boundary. You define me in so many ways. I stay home with our children and yet, have never felt stifled. You allow me to be me and stay sane in the middle of the madness! I have never understood how you managed to make me feel so safe, sheltered, protected even, all the while making me feel so free. The love of Christ is in you and around you and spills out to shine The Way for all who meet you. I thank you my dear man for making a scared, abused little girl feel like a blessed, confidant woman. I love you and am eagerly anticipating the rest of our lives together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both...you are a true inspiration to all. We miss you guys. Twila