Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where Does Your Mind Go?

I find myself wondering lately about my intelligence. Ha Ha to all you jokesters, it really was there to begin with. I'm talking about how on earth I went from being a relatively intelligent person to being a clueless blob. I have an almost 13 year old child who has to carry the unimaginable burden of all the earth's knowledge. I don't know how he managed to gather and acquire it without my knowing about it, especially since I'm also his teacher, but there it is. It also floors me that he knows so much and can still make a C on a math test and think that's okay! I can only hope that when he is the father of a bright up and coming teenager, he will still be just as smart as he is now. Or do I??????

1 comment:

The Gardner Gang said...

I believe the child in question has some competition for the world's knoledge. I too thought I posessed at least a little of it but I have found out that, I can't possibaly because it belongs to my daughter. I feel your pain sister. Just remember you will be sitting back laughing when he is being schooled by his children. :)
H