Saturday, March 14, 2009

Big Bubba Brother

Poor, poor Annabeth! The overprotective big brother thing has already begun. I got her dressed the other day in a sweet little pink dress with matching bloomers to cover her diaper. She looked really cute and it was a very warm day. I brought her out into the dining room and David asked me if Annabeth was only going to wear a shirt for the day. I informed him that the outfit in question was a dress. He looked at me and in all seriousness said "don't you think that is a little too short for her?" Look people, the girl is only 5 months old! I can only imagine the junk we'll go through when she hits the ripe old age of 2!

2 comments:

Bill & Susan said...

You Go David!! and all the rest of the Beam boys.

The Gardner Gang said...

It will be fun. You are up to the challenge though.
H