Monday, March 9, 2009

I Got You Sinupret

You know your child watches too much tv when they use commercial hook lines in everyday conversation. I need to amend that, not just everyday conversation, terms of endearments. Have you seen that commercial with the mom and daughter saying "I love you, I love you more, I love you more, I got you Sinupret"? Well, for a few weeks now, Seth has been using that as a marker for how much he loves us. "I love you soo much mommy, I got you Sinupret". Sunday morning he got so aggravated at me because I wouldn't get up, that he informed me that he had taken my Sinupret back to the store. Out of the mouths of babes right? A new development in the ongoing Seth/toilet saga, he wore real underwear for the better part of the day today. Yay Seth!!!

1 comment:

The Gardner Gang said...

That is so cute! Seth is a genius. Glad to hear about the potty training success it gives me hope.
H