Monday, March 2, 2009

Poop

Sunday, March 1 2009 will go down in history as the day Seth decided to poop in the potty. For those of you with no children, bear with me, all others REJOICE! After much pleading, coaching, cheering and yes, bribing, Seth pooped last night in the place where poop belongs. Matt had the little boys at church to play with a friend during youth group, Seth told Matt that he had to go. Matt informed him that he had not brought any of his pull-ups with him, could he please go in the potty. Well, the little booger did just that, like he had been doing it all along. So far today he has done it again at home. Pray people, 1 in diapers is enough for anyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, this makes me laugh! I have always had the worst potty training experiences! I had 2 with the poop problem. One lasting 6 months and the other just a few!! It was the worst thing I have ever done in my life. Briana had her first poop in the potty at church as well. Just up and decided she would do it! She was my 6 months child, I thought I was going crazy. I have nightmeres about training CJ! No idea how to do a boy, then again, the girls were always bad for me too! So girl, I feel for ya!
Way to go Seth!!

Anonymous said...

It was so funny, I was talking to the boys that night and Seth looked at me and said ver loudly mat I add, "I pooped in the potty!" It was sooo funny!

The Gardner Gang said...

Amen Sister! My one remaing potty hold out shows absalutly NO inclination to do anything in the potty. Pray for me too. :/ Way to go Seth!
AH