Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to the New Year!!!!


Can you believe it is 2008 already? I find myself writing 1998 sometimes, so I know I'm in for it. 2007 has been a year of the trial and miracle. Our family has gone through one of our most trying tests of faith financially. It isn't over yet, but I am so glad to say that God has carried us through beautifully. He is forever amazing me with the depth of love He shows us. The boys had a great Christmas and Matt and I loved watching them. We got to go home to NC and see family and friends which was nice. I have some photos to put on my blog, Matt just has to get them in the right file and then I will share. Until then, enjoy this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute guy! I can't wait to see your newer pictures! I had a great time with you this Christmas.

The Gardner Gang said...

I am so glad that the Lord is showing Himself faithful in your lives. I had a great time with you guys when you were here. Come back anytime. We love you.