Friday, January 25, 2008

How Much Phlegm Can A 23lb Body Hold???

The Beam Family has a cold. Well, not the whole family, just the three smallest ones. Joey started "it" while we were on the youth retreat, so my mom got the brunt of that one. Seth was getting "it" when we got back. David has had "it" since Thursday morning. Josh and I have been desperately trying to get "it" but so far no luck(we both want time off). I think that Seth has probably had the worst time. Last night was the first time all week that he slept through (I have been awakened every 10 minutes to hear that he loves me, has a giant cough, and is not feeling well. I also get him coughing directly in my mouth. Ain't parenthood grand!) I think that there has got to be some untapped use for all that phlegm. I mean really, we use manure for fertilizer, surely there is something we can do with it instead of wrapping it up in lotion coated kleenex!!!!!! I hate to be vulgar or gross(not really I just try to look good) Lets get together out there scientists of the world. I'm sure that in a time of warfare, snot bombs would be just as effective as an explosive one. Who could take themselves seriously if they were covered in goo? World peace is just one cold and flu season away. Maybe I should think about a patent.....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You have been memed by Carrie at
http://carriean76.blogspot.com/.

click on over to see what the fuss is about.

The Gardner Gang said...

that was disgusting Kathy. I would surrender if thretened with a snot bomb. Kind of like that show You can't do that on Television. If you say I don't know you get slimed. ICK
H