Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Achy Breaky Heart

Oh, I know, everything has a song reference. Deal with it! I am pondering a very important question this evening. How much heartburn does it take before your heart and or stomach actually disintegrate? To be quite frank with you, lately milk has been on the spicy side. I craved some cheetos the other day and on a whim picked up the flamin' hot ones. It turned out to be a 4 tums moment. To make matters worse, I am eating things that I can't stand. The Cheetos were bad enough, I think that is the first time that I ever ate one voluntarily without a game of truth or dare involved. I can't stand eggs. I mean, I avoid them like the plague. Matt walked in on me the other day while I was eating a hard-boiled egg. He looked startled and asked me if I was alright. I think he thought my head would start spinning while I threw up pea soup. For the non-horror movie fans out there, that was a reference to "The Exorcist". This baby has already got me jumping through some pretty bizarre hoops. A word of advice for the recession minded, but stock in tums, I think it is going up, up, up!!!

2 comments:

Andy Gill said...

heart burn is a sign that the baby is going to have a lot of hair! :) Atleast that's what the old wives tale says! :)

AG

P.S.~~ WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE YOU GUYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WE ARE HAVING BEAM-BLUES!

The Gardner Gang said...

You will have a hard time convincing me that this baby has weirder cravings than Joey. Folks I bear witness that one time she ate blue cheese out of a bowl while drinking choclate milk. I was never more thankfuld not to be pregnant at the same time. I know what you mean about the heartburn thing. However it never ment hair for my bald babies. Hope you feel better soon.
H