Monday, March 24, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Yes, sports fans, it is that time of year again! March madness is upon us and the baseball diamond is heating up. I know about the basketball thing because I hear Dick Vitale in my sleep. I think I heard Seth say "daddy" when he heard him on the tv. I have first-hand knowledge of the diamond heat because I am washing "cups" and baseball pants daily. Those of you who read my blog know that my anniversary was last week. What you don't know is that the first night I spent as a blushing bride was at a hotel as close to Chapel Hill as the basketball schedule would allow. I have been told since my nuptuals that I should be so proud of Matt for the date he LET me set, because it fell on the ACC tournament weekend. Does this make me feel a little less valued? On the contrary, I have seen the games the man has given up for me. I can assure you too, that there was no basketball on the tube that night. I do have my charms you know. Think about it, the man gave up a Dean Smith game just for me. Gotta love my sports fan!!!!

No comments: