Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And Baby Makes 7!

The Beam family is expanding. We are expecting a baby in October. We have officially told all the boys and the responses were mixed and expected. Josh pointed out that he will be 30(gasp) when this baby is 15 and be the weird older brother who doesn't get their jokes. David said that he would like another brother as he would only like to have an older sister(sorry about that one bud!). Joey said Yeah! and said that he would have someone to beat at Halo. Seth will probably get the idea of what's going on when we don't send it home. This was unexpected to say the least, but not unwanted. We are already having some complications and would covet your prayers. I must say that Matt dealt with the news much better this time. He usually goes to bed and pulls the covers over his head. This time, not only did he stay upright, he also expressed delight. Thank you for that Matt, it means a lot. To all of you rooting for a girl... I am only asking for healthy. I know only that it will be a boy or a girl and a Beam. Can you believe that there will be 7 of us???

5 comments:

Jeremiah Jacob Brown said...

I'm personally one of those people praying for a girl :) But I have an idea...I think you should have a baby naming contest on your blog.

Congrats guys and know you all are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mrs. Kathy!!! I'll be praying for you.

Lydia

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats to you and your family, and my prayers will definately include another Beam! I am a firm believer that we need more of you out there!
Love you guys, Courtney

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and so is Whitney. I agree with Courtney....you guys are awesome!!!! You are in our prayers and if you ever need anything we are here. Love ya Twila

stacyib said...

Congratulations Beams! My prayers are with you!!