Monday, February 25, 2008

Pepto Moments

I am wondering something, why does early pregnancy start with debilitating nausea? I would like nothing better than to hug the great white porcelain throne all day long. I am sick morning noon and night. I suppose it is a good sign that the pregnancy is going alright, but really? I never really had this with the other 4 boys. I wonder why it is happening now. I would dearly love to drink a gallon of pepto, but apparently, that isn't allowed when you are pregnant. The boys are at the end of their patience with it all and I must say I am not far behind. I am glad that babies are so cute, maybe that will make it worth it in the end. Maybe I'll go look for a bucket to strap on so that I can get on with life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Goldfish, they help. Sorry sweetie. Feel better, soon!
DV

The Gardner Gang said...

Not only are babies cute but YOUR babies are REALLY cute. :) I know the feeling. Im not making any predictions yet but my Girl pregnancies were SO much more nausus than the boy pregnancies. Take that for whatever you want. Love ya and can't wait to see you soon.
H