Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One New Beam

I went to the Dr. today for that early ultrasound they so love to do. My family was taking bets on the number in there. I am happy and relieved to tell you that there is only 1 new Beam in the works. I did call home and told Josh that it was triplets, he began packing immediately. The baby looks good so far and its tiny heart was beating away. I have been finding myself barraged lately with the inevitable question people ask if you have more than two children. "Are you done yet? Are you going to get Fixed?" Matt and I have discussed this, if you are close to us at all you know the answer already. If, however you don't already know, don't ask!!!! This is rude to say the least. We are not dogs, cats, or even gerbils. Our reproductive lives are in the hands of the Lord, not our local vet. Maybe I could turn the interest around in my favor though. Do you think the Animal Planet would pay big bucks to air the live spaying and neutering of the male and female human? I wonder who to call??? Maybe we could be on right after that show about the pregnant meerkats!!!

4 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

Easy there some of us have been uh nutered. Glad to hear about the baby doing well.
Props on all your personal decisions and your right to keep them personal.
H

Anonymous said...

I actually heard on the "Red Carpet" the other night before the Oscars one of the hosts ask a pregnant actress if she was going to breastfeed or not. She politely said that was personal and went on her way.
By the way, you and Matt have a great family. I'm so excited for you all!
Janet

Anonymous said...

I am excited for all of you. I can't wait to hold, love and rock the new baby. People never cease to amaze me or scare me by what they ask. I am tired of certain questions myself. You have a great family and I love you all and already love the new Beam. In Him Nancy

Anonymous said...

you are so funny and gracious! I can not even imagine you saying that to someone!! Happy for you that Josh decided not to move out just yet :)
DV